Carrying laptops must have the strength and reliability, providing maximum protection for a device from damage and to be attractive to look at.
Main characteristics of fashionable laptop bags
The matrix size of a portable computer, under which selected bag is the main criterion for selection. This dimension is measured in inches. Is located inside the laptop bag should be free, but do not hang out. If the laptop is attached belts, they should be tightened by its size so that the attachment tight to the laptop. Note that bag for the 15-inch laptop could go for a 14-inch, and for the 16 – inch models. Typically bag is designed for the entire range of notebooks with the same size matrix, regardless of the model.
However, remember that laptops from different manufacturers with the same matrix may differ significantly in size and have additional tabs (for example, high-capacity batteries, campaigning for the laptop case) to which the bag can be simply calculated. In this case, you need to specify the size of the department under the laptop, or even better try a laptop bag. The size and weight of the bag depend not only on the size of the laptop but also on the number of offices as well as on the level of protection provided. The weight of the bag depends on the number of functions it performs. When choosing a bag should be aware that bags weighing less than a kilogram is not seen.
The protective properties of a laptop bag:
- Water-resistance materials such as nylon and polyester impregnated with special water-resistant solution, bags of other materials is well protected from rain;
- Immunity laptop compartment: laptop compartment is often strengthened with soft shock-absorbing walls (fortified walls protect the laptop is not only from shocks but also from frost);
- Metal accessories: the strongest, but now there are some types of plastic that can withstand not less stress, but much lighter;
- Rigid frame: protects the bag from external influences (his only drawback is the heavy weight).
- Additional protection from side impacts: special technologies – at the expense of an air bag;
- Reinforcement: (only in bags of nylon) in addition pierced metal or other strong thread;
- Stitches: (for nylon and polyester) joints should always be neat and tidy;
- Density: (only for some types of nylon and polyester) bags for computers typically have a density of 400 to 1000 denier, it should be borne in mind that the denser the product, so it is stronger.
Laptop bags usually come with lots of pockets for various purposes. First of all, there is in any bag compartment for papers.